Friday, August 21, 2009

Oh, Zach...

Today when we went to pick up Josh from school we got to look for Zach's name on the kindergarten doors to see who his teacher will be. We found his name and we both bent over to peer into the room so he could get a look at his new kindergarten room. I know what his teacher, Ms. Campos, looks like but Zach doesn't and as we peered in the room there was a lady sitting there who was not Ms. Campos. She was an older lady probably in her 70's. We could only see the back and side of her and after a moment Zach says, "my teacher doesn't look good". I burst out laughing (and still am as I type this- you had to hear his inflection as well as see the lady:) Luckily there was no one else around and luckily that nice older woman sitting there did not hear us. Oh, Zach!

Then we were at the school playground after getting Josh and Zach was getting off the bars as someone else was getting on and a nice older boy warns the one getting on saying, "watch out for the little kid". Well, of course Zach took offense to that and let him know by saying pretty sternly, "I am NOT little, I'M 5!" Oh, Zach.

No comments:

Post a Comment