
Popsicles out on the Porch

spray bottle fun in the backyard

there was some additional work done to the doghouse while the Frye's were here

Lexi becoming accustomed to her new bed (the boys and I had a sleep over on her floor the first 3 nights and the boys spent the first 40 min. of the first night trying to make her happy with books, teddy bears, showing her pictures of herself when she was happy... very cute)

Game playing- Zach is still very into Bakugon and his spiderman boardgame

Josh is very into the Wii games

Lexi wants to also "play" the wii games (although she doesn't really know how) and Zach is happy watching Josh play most of the time

Today we officially signed Zach up for Kindergarten! Wow! We took a walk around the school to show Zach where his room would be. I think he will like going to "Josh's school". He doesn't yet realize it is all day, 5 days a week though, so that may pose a problem. Tomorrow is our boy's 5th birthday!! Big week for Zach- turning 5 and starting kindergarten! We have our plans for Zach's day tomorrow (pictures to come), we have the backpacks and school supplies ready for the first day of school on the 20th and we will just enjoy the last days of the beautiful summer sights and weather of Colorado Springs until then!
Hi Heather. I haven't been checking blogs much lately, but I just got caught up on yours. My goodness you have been busy.
ReplyDeleteAre you still planning on homeschooling next year? I was going to say that you know, with all time you spend with your kids and all the educational places and outdoors activities you do with your kids, you really are already homeschooling!