Josh~
While we were eating ice cream the other day he says, "I'm full" but a minute later adds, "I just need to burp and then I won't be full"
While hiking around Bear Creek Nature Center we were looking out for poison ivy. A little later that day he was itchy and was concerned about poison ivy and said, "I wonder why God made poison ivy? Does He not like His people?"
Zach~
Out of the blue as usual, "Do you think you should call me Dan?" He has been reminding me the past few days to call him Dan. (for a day it was Billy, then back to Dan)
He announced, "Now, who wants to go first?" When I asked him first for what he said, "for letting me eat their ice cream!"
Lexi~
I was telling Rico not to eat Lexi's Barbie and Lexi pipes in, "Yeah, don't do that to my BarbieQ"
I told her to put her clothes in her hamper and after doing it she says, "I put them in the camper"
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment