

saying goodbye to Rico (notice Lexi's backpack hanging in the background- she's always got to have hers now too since the boys have one)



photo by Zach

Headed in...his teacher, Mrs. Blackwell

hug from sis coming out (and chocolate chip cookies waiting at home)

I asked Josh what he did his first day and he had his usual response, "I don't remember." What?? He (unlike his little brother) IS a man of few words. When I pushed him to give me 3 things he did, he said, "recess, lunch and I couldn't find my lunch box." He said he might have put his lunch by the wrong door after lunch (which I guess is plausible the first day in a new classroom). While Josh was at school I took Zach to his 5 yr. old dr. appt. He is still in the 90th percentile for height and weight. They have all started out and stayed in the 90th or above! He may be headed toward an adenoid removal like his big bro- we will see. The nurse took him out in the hallway to do an eye test and I hear this conversation-
Nurse, "So do you like to be called Zach or Zachary?"
Zach, "actually, I changed my name"
Nurse, "so, what's your name?"
Zach, "Dan"
Nurse, laughing "O.K., Dan. You just made my day, Dan!"
then I heard her retell the conversation to the Dr. out in the hall, so the Dr. came in and greeted, Dan:)
No comments:
Post a Comment