Friday, August 28, 2009

Lexi's Short-Cut

She calls haircuts, shortcuts. I put the cape on her and she said, "oh, this is a nice jacket. It's all cozy." Oh, she is a cutie pie!
and she is soooooooooooo (x100) much better during haircuts than her bro's. I am so grateful not to have 4 yrs. of pure struggle and torture to make it through a simple haircut with her.
watching wii (not caring it is almost 80 degrees out- they like to be cozy. Lexi even asked Dave to start a fire too:)
playing wii- it's been a great game for the kids and for family time.
At dinner tonight Zach came up to me and started with a common phrase of his lately, "I just want to tell you this..." He proceded to tell me about how loud yelling equals big trouble and something about there being a rule about not throwing soap at someone while they are swinging or else they won't be able to see. After his quite lengthy sharing he says, " That's just a little bit of my brain stuff" to which I replied, "that's awesome!" and he quickly says, "but there's more!" He is a hoot and a half:)

No comments:

Post a Comment