Monday, August 31, 2009

Joshua Turns 7!



A bow & arrow
His very own bible

Lex had to try too
Zach liked the plastic knife that came with the set


More fun at Artsports
Zach learned how to sit and bounce back up (these boys should have seen their mom at the height of her trampoline-in-the-backyard days:)


A trip to Toys R Us to pick out a gift (with grandparent $ and toys r us bday club coupon)

Some time at home to play with the new toys & the Wii rental game Josh picked out

Dinner of his choice- Spicy Chicken (orange chicken) at Panda Express!

We got to the pool a little before family swim time started so Zach and Lex went to the playground while Josh caught a couple Z's. Birthdays can be exhausting!

Cool indoor pool with wave pool, whirlpool, and slide. The kids had a blast.




Zach loves to 'punch' the waves


She liked her dora floaties- she was rarin to go all over the place and wanted goggles like Josh.




Cake time! Chocolate, of course.

Happy Birthday, Josh!!
He and I were playing wii bowling the other day and I was telling him I was going to get a stike and said, "watch this, my little friend!" well, I didn't get one and then it was his turn and he did get a stike and said, "you see, little friend can do BIG things!" So true, my little friend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment