Yesterday we went to find Santa at the mall- Lexi was afraid at first, but it helped that there was only one other person in line so I walked up holding her hand and we just stood in front of santa first- he asked her what she wanted, talked to her a bit and then asked for a high five. I guess she then decided he was ok. Josh wanted a "robot" Zach said, "remote controlled dinosaur" and lexi said, "barbie" This photo marks the end of an era~ no crying kids in the photo:(

Our 25 days of Christmas snowman

each night I put a slip of paper in the number that corresponds with the day and in the morning they read what activity we are going to do that day. Dec. 1st was a treasure hunt to a new christmas movie

the boys wanted colored lights on the christmas tree and I like white lights so since we did colored last year I told them they could have the colored lights in their room and we would have white on the tree. Hence their colorful bunkbed. Lexi got a strand in her room too.

another activity- comfy, cozy christmas book reading

and snowman soup (hot chocolate with marshmallows)



others coming up- sleep under the tree (we will actually be a safe distance from the tree in case it falls!) all day jammy day, cocoa and christmas lights, game night and special delivery from santa (my parents are coming for a few days before christmas and it is a surprise for the kids!)
Good, you are keeping Lexi's hair going, so she can have hers a similar length to yours on your kindergarten picture. It is getting there :)
ReplyDelete