I just recently brought out a tracing book we have (well, after I was asked by his preschool teacher if we work with him at home and we hadn't been). He has been very excited to do his "homework".
Tonight I told Zach I was making him corn on the cob- I wish I would have had the video camera going. You would have thought I just told him he was going to Disneyland and could eat cotton candy and ice cream all day long. He was SOOOOO excited, jumping up and down and yelling to his sister and brother that we get corn on the cob!!! They were not as enthused:)
Some more Zachisms:
After he and Josh had wrestled me and pinned me down the other day he says, "One cannot, but two CAN!!"
Lexi was doing her incessant babbling the other day and I hear Zach say, "Woo, woo (that's his version of LuLu) I can't think when you're talking." More babbling from Lexi and then Zach saying, "WOO,WOO you're making my ideas go away!"
Josh wondered if we had guacamole and I told him no because we didn't have any avocados. Zach said, "maybe we could get one at King Soopers" I didn't know he even knew that name and when I asked him how he knew about King Soopers he said, "cause the TV told me everything."
i can't believe how big they are getting. i hope that you are doing well. i was thinking about you guys the other day! hugs. summer
ReplyDelete