Thursday, February 12, 2009

Zach's Antics

Nightly Ritual- he wants me tuck him in- making sure that Molly the dog and Teddy are next to him and covered as well. He wants to pray, turn the music on and say, "sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!"
Dad showed him a new game on the computer- Ben Ten Alien Force- and he loves it.
His fave game- Dino Dominoes and he has a favorite card as well- the one with T-Rex and Velicoraptor on it- he always has to have this one.


Some Zachisms of late:
Zach came upstairs to ask me a question and I told him that he and Josh needed to take a break from playing Ben Ten so I heard him going down the stairs saying in a very serious tone, "Josh, this is really bad news- we can't play Ben Ten anymore."


I told him that my stomach hurt the other day and he said, "I wonder if you're going to have another baby." When I asked him if he wanted another one he replied, "Uh, not really."


Josh saying to Zach in an accusatory tone, "Zach, you're wild!" and Zach taking it as a compliment said, "Yeah! Wilder than you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment