Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mom...Mom...Mom...

I truly wish there was a way to count how many times a day I hear that... but I am way too busy to keep track of one more thing. I think we may be at the height of "mom..." with a 6, 4 and 2 year old in the house - they all can talk and yet they are all still at a stage of needing my help (with most everything), telling on their siblings & the dog, asking questions, and feeling like they need to giving me a running commentary on just about everything that happens all day long every day. At the moments (that seem to come quite often as of late) when I can't put 2 thoughts together and when I feel like I just may hurt someone if I hear "Mom..." ONE more time I try to remember all the years in the past that I couldn't wait to hear that word and the years to come in the future where I will long to hear it again. It is but a breif (albeit exhausting) moment in time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with you. Tyler has turned into a little jabber jaw and sometimes I can't hear myself think. On the other hand, there are some great laughs!

    ReplyDelete