Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Zach & Lex

Zach~
Yesterday he says, "Guess who's the funniest in my class?" I asked who and he said, "ME!"
I asked if someone had told him that and he said, "no, I just heard them say it one to another."

He was helping me make dinner the other day and asked what was next. When I told him I didn't know he said, "check the map!" (recipe card:)

Yesterday he had told me he was going to have a different teacher for a little bit while his teacher was at a meeting and then she would come back. Today after school I asked him how his substitute teacher was and he said, "she was just about to die." I replied, "what? why?" and Zach says, "she was old."

Lexi~
She alternates between Dave and I and comes up and says, "it's your turn to change me" when she needs a new diaper.

She has to have her socks pulled all the way up (and doesn't like to wear the ankle socks) so if I don't pull it all the way up straight she says, "it's not cozy yet."

The other day she said to the dog, "Rico, you look lovely" and "Rico, I like your eyes." She LOVES Rico her big brown dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment