Josh~
dropping a car off at the shop the kids were sitting in the car with Dave and Josh says, "let's go" and Dave told him "we're waiting for mom." to which Josh said, "mom already goed." Dave corrected him and said "went" then Josh asks, "well, what about this- 'we goed to the mountains" ahhh- makes sense now!
the other day Josh got to have panda express for lunch which is one of his favorites then for dinner we had a frozen pizza. When Josh started eating the pizza he says, "well, at least we had a good lunch." I don't think he meant it quite like it sounded, but it didn't sound good!
often while playing a board game or bakugon or something he and zach will say, "pause the game!" Life according to wii games or movies.
Zach~
when I walked into the living room the other day he was laying face down on the floor when I asked what was wrong he sat up and said his side hurt. Then as I was walking away he says, "I feel like I might want to die"
Lexi was using my lipgloss in the car and after she was done she happily turned to Zach and said, "you like my lipstick?" After a minute of inspection Zach says, "you got it on your un-lip!" (meaning it was not just on her lips but had gotten other places around the mouth)
I was saying goodnight to the boys and Zach was looking half asleep already but out of the blue pipes up and we have this conversation:
Zach-as soon as I'm a grown up I'm going to leave
Mom- leave where?
Z- in my car to my house
M- what are you going to do?
Z- find someone I like and marry her. She'll have the money and I'll have the wallets.
M- where are you going to live?
Z- wherever she finds a place
M- are you going to have kids?
Z- that's for her to decide
(what happened to the I'm going to live with you forever plan??)
Lexi~
wanting to play catch with a person she says, "you want to play fetch?" being influenced by her best friend, Rico
She had a blast one night using my bag of lipsticks to try every color on me- she would swipe it on my lip and say, "now, lip it" and show me how by rubbing her lips together (I have never shown that to her!) that continued on through about 20 lipsticks and continuous lines like, "I'm here to help you. I'm teaching you to lip it." "now, lip it!" She also ran into an eyeliner pencil in the bag and said, "look, a crayon!"
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment