As I was on the computer, Zach walks up beside me and says, "I thought you could do it today." Do what, Zach? "Pull up my pants" I then look down to see that after going to the bathroom his pants are still down around his ankles. After I tell him no, he can do it he replies, "but I've done it a lot of days"
He was asking to get on the computer to play games and Dave was telling him he couldn't because mom needed to do something on the computer and then dad needed to do some work on the computer. After a couple seconds Zach says, "I have needs."
He has been quite obsessed with Bakugon lately he asks if he can get Bakugon probably 5 times a day, everyday, he looks for it at every store we go into,... He did find some Bakugon toys at Walgreens the other day. But like I have oh maybe 100 times, I told him no that maybe he will get it for his birthday or something. Next we went to Walmart and we looked in the toy section and they were out of Bakugon so he said, "can we go to the green one?" (WalGREENS)
In one of the Berstain Bears books I have read the kids it talks about the cubs trading places with the parents one day. The other day in the car Zach says, "Can we be the parents today? Please?? I promise we will be good parents." I asked him what good parents would do and he said, "like get Bakugon. But mom, you'll still have to drive us to Walgreens"
He asked me, "when I'm grown up will I have to leave and train on my own?" I told him that he will live with us for quite awhile and we will take care of him and train him and then when he is older he will move and live on his own. Then I hear sniffing and look back to see tears and he says, "But I don't ever want to leave" So of course I told him he could stay and live with us forever if he wanted to. The next night when Dave was putting the boys to bed Zach was telling him that mom had said he could stay forever. Dave asked Josh if he wanted to stay forever and he said, "no, but I'll come visit" Then Zach asked Josh, "will you bring Bakugon? Cause I'm still going to play with toys."
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment