Friday, April 17, 2009

Zachisms 22- all today

At lunch today he kept wanting more and more (some days the boys are like bottomless pits). I made some comment about him wanting more again and he says, "I'm an official expert at eating more!" so glad to have one of those in the house.

If Lexi wants to play with the boys, it is always some boy thing- wrestling, animals, Wii, etc. so today when I went upstairs Zach and Lexi were in Lexi's room and I saw a barbie (Lexi has like 2) in his hands. He looked almost embarrased so I quickly kept walking. After lunch I was changing Lexi in her room and Zach came in and says, "I'm not going to play girls again" Lexi and I said, "oh, come on Zach" and he says, "No, they're just too girlishy!"

After picking Josh up from School we ran some errands. One stop was at a hispanic store (like Vallarta for SCVers) called Rancho Liborio for a couple produce items (they have some really good prices!) While we were in the checkout line Zach starts saying, "adios, amigos!" How does he know that phrase and how does he know he is in the right place to use it? But embarrasing coming from a little white 4 yr. old. Then when we got outside and were walking to the car he starts yelling it louder, "ADIOS AMIGOS!" Get in the car, Zach!

1 comment: