Friday, April 17, 2009

Lately

Smoothies and Quesadillas for lunch. 4 of us love smoothies (Too many fruits and other healthy things for Josh) Also, a few months back Zach started putting yogurt on top of his quesadilla and of course Lexi copies.
Josh's latest writing assignment at school- it says, "I'm lucky. First I have a funny family. Next my dad is a really good wrestler. Last my mom is rich. Overall I am a lucky boy." We got a good laugh out of that. I have been going to a Dave Ramsey 13 week class and when I leave on Mondays Dave tells the kids I am going to learn about money so I guess that is how I am getting rich. Definitely good principles for saving and aquiring money- not rich yet though!


Last night we did some boxing and bowling on the Wii. This is Lexi striking a pose in her high heel purple shoes and ever present companion dolly. Once she actually pushed the right buttons to get the ball rolling- it was barely moving down the lane- but ended up getting a strike! So the rest of the time she was going around saying, "I got a drike! Give me high five!" Josh is not happy with anything but a strike. He said he doesn't even like spares.


We are on like spring storm 4 or 5 today! I am telling you we have had WAY more snow in the the past few weeks since it became spring than we did all winter. I don't know how well you can see in the photo below but there is a little bird taking shelter under our van!


1 comment:

  1. Funny, Josh! Lexi looks so much older/grown up. Zach's highwater jammies look like he has grown 5 inches since the New Year. Love each of you! Bec

    ReplyDelete