"I'm a big boy, I know stuff."
telling mom, "I decided on snow days, you can sleep with me!"
looking at the pool @ the olympic training center, "Josh, are you going to do that? You're good at it."
Whenever Lexi says she is a boy or something else that Zach knows isn't true we squelch the ensuing argument by saying "pretend Lexi is a boy..." and Lexi seems fine with that. So after the last time Zach said that he started laughing and said, "you don't know what tend (pretend) means!"
We were telling the boys that Aaron was coming over for Easter and Zach asked how many weeks he was going to stay. (good question as he lived with us for 4 months) Dave was explaining that he got married and he lives up north (meaning north side of town) Zach's response was, "oh, by santa!"
I must have sighed or done something like that that has become common and Lexi says, "are you tired, AGAIN?"
She loves to wear the boys backpacks around and so this morning we got hers out for her. She really thought she was going to school. She wanted to go with Zach. We walked him to class, Lexi with her backpack on too and I kissed Zach's hand and said good-bye and Lexi held up her hand for a kiss and was ready to walk into class with him. Poor Lex- not yet.
She often pretends she asleep in the car and when we say, "Lexi, are you faking?" She starts smiling. Jokester!
That's what happens when both of their parents have a sense of humor!
ReplyDelete