Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sad, Sad Day

Yesterday my friend, Kris Golsan, passed away. She was my roommate at Pt. Loma Nazarene University in San Diego my freshman year. She was having a routine, outpatient surgery and died of some complications. It seems very unreal still. I have spent most of the morning crying and praying for her family. She left her husband and 2 young girls, her parents and her brother and his family. I am sure they will need all the prayers they can get if you can take a few minutes to pray for them. She has been living in Texas but grew up in Alamosa, CO. She was out visiting CO last Aug. and so I took the kids and drove about 3 hrs each way to visit with her and her family for a couple hours. I am so glad I did. (this photo was taken then) And I am so glad I have a whole album full of our fun and crazy times together freshman year.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry, Heather. I will pray for their family.

    ReplyDelete