Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Munchkin

It was hat time again this morning...


Baby, Purse, shoes, cell phone- ready to go!
The girl can play dolls AND dinosaurs with the best of them!
Just SOME of the boys dinoasurs out on the coffee table turned "great valley".
Looking through these binoculars she was saying, "say cheese!" I do take a lot of photos.
This morning I told Lexi that it was almost bath time. She started running up the stairs yelling, "Zach, hide!"
Whenever the boys, usually Zach, says something she doesn't like (like telling her what to do, or that she's in trouble) she will say in a whiny, accusatory tone, "mom, Zachie say dat"
For those that might feel bad for Josh not being in half of the posts I put up I have 2 responses- 1. He is in school all day while I hang out with the other 2
2. If you saw the boxes and albums full of first baby Josh photos you wouldn't feel so bad
(at least that's what I have to tell myself when I feel badly about it:)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, it is too bad we live in different states. I think Lexi and Faye would be two peas in a pod!

    ReplyDelete