Her most requested cartoon is "Arfa" Now this is really a mix of 2 shows she likes, Arthur and Martha so I am not sure if she is asking for Martha, or Arthur or if she likes both and the combo is on purpose.
I left the kids with our neighbor for a couple hours last Friday when I headed to the airport since it was before Dave returned home from work. I heard later that evening from Dave that Lexi had found the 12 year olds toothbrush, was using it on her own teeth and then dipping it in the dog's water bowl to get water on it. I should have warned the neighbor that if she's not watched like a hawk she does things like this. All the time.
Whenever I leave the kids with Dave he goes into "lockdown mode" as he calls it. He locks the doors (for the hour, day or weekend, whatever it may be), and my guess is they watch cartoons, play games, eat and sleep. Which suits all four of them fine and it is probably safer for all involved. So, they made it through last weekends lockdown and the house was even pretty clean when I returned!
Lexi is really looking like a big girl! So cute!
ReplyDeleteI agree! Her hair looks like it is a little older style :D
ReplyDelete