Monday, August 16, 2010

Zachary David turns 6

a birthday breakfast of donut, waffle & smoothie heading out for some bday fun
first stop- bday club @ toys r us
they of course quickly found the star wars isle...
met some friends at chuck E Cheese's (I love it on a weekday morning)



Lexi was so excited that she got to talk to chuck e cheese on the phone
(she still was quite certain she didn't want to see him in person roaming the restaurant- the phone was waaayyy better)
then we took lunch to a park to meet Dave
Zach had wanted to do the "beach" after lunch but it started raining so we came home & he and I spent the next 2 hrs. putting together his lego star wars ship- my first big lego experience- I hated it/I loved it:) So many little pieces, so much time, but such a feeling of accomplishment to actually build something that looked cool like the picture!

he was really pretty good at looking at the instructions ("destructions" is what he initially called them) and figuring it out

after dinner our friends came back and we got to celebrate with cake & ice cream (no photos since the flash on my camera decided to go kaputz that day:(
Zach chose a carrot cake- his fave- not so popular with the other 5 children!
Our boy is 6 now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment