Thursday, August 5, 2010

Super Cute Kids!

I may be a tad bit biased, but here are some of the cutest kids around:)
Instead of our trip to JCPenney's for their year older photos... I took them out back and got some photos by our fence (it's about to fall over & is giving us some problems so it helped redeem it's worth a little bit by giving us a cool backdrop!)



Silly kid shots...
Josh really wanted a picture of himself doing an armpit fart...



I have a photo with this pose of the boys when they were 2 & 4- so cute to have them again at 6 & 8
and some good smiling ones....



sweet kissing sister photos



and couldn't forget the other plasterer- Lexi's best friend

not easy to photograph 3 kids- really not easy to add a dog to the mix


So with vacation, visitors & busy life the blog got abandoned for a time. I will still attempt to post a few of those photos from the past almost 2 months. Then I think I will be taking a much less frequent approach to blogging with our first year of homeschooling about to start. Right now I am thinking maybe a couple times a month, but we shall see as we get into it whether I may be able to do more (or less) than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment