So a little late, as his class did this a few weeks ago and I forgot I had not posted them (poor middle child!) His class is headed up to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo & I got to leave Lexi with a friend and enjoy some time just with Zach.

a big mass of excited Kindergarteners (his teacher is in the green sweatshirt on the right)

we broke up into smaller groups so I was with another parent and we had 5 kids with us. It was quite chilly that day (thankfully not raining as it was said to) but instead of warming up later in the day seemed to be getting colder as the hours passed!

pictures and names of all the giraffes - you were supposed to find the one you had fed and push the button under that giraffe. Kinda hard to tell them apart- Zach wanted to feed "Becky" :)
Thanks for choosing to feed me, Zach! Yum yum :D
ReplyDelete