

Dave had to work so it was just the kiddos and I- of course we had to pull out the noise makers and hats- this celebrating started at about 6:30pm. Love those noisemakers:) I did it to myself!


Luckily they did get set aside eventually and they turned to their decoder books for awhile

Then we had popcorn, snacks and watched a movie- Lexi dropped off about 10:30 but the boys made it to 12:00 no problem (the four of us did all take a nap earlier in the day so that definitely helped) we watched the last 5 minutes and the ball dropping, made some noise, then they wanted to play a wii game. Dave had told them this was the one night they could stay up as late as they want (interesting that he was in bed by 12:02 and I was up with the boys "for as long as they wanted"!) They were going strong til 1am then I suggested one more turn each and we head to bed- no arguments from them- think they were ready. (Zach and I slept til 10am the next morning:)
No comments:
Post a Comment