When Zach started Kindergarten (2 weeks ago) he could not write his name. This paper of his came home the other day with his name written by him on it!! Way to go, Zach!
On wed. of this week Zach was laying on the couch in the morning and he says, "at least we still have 2 days off ! (thinking of the weekend) I told him that today was a school day and he asked, "a long one?" I told him it was just like the other days and he says, "oh, man" He actually never complains and seems to really like it- that was the first of that sort, but he got ready and went no problem.
On the way to school the other day he says, "I have too many friends. I just can't have another one." He does talk about the kids he is meeting at school- the boy that has all the bakugon's, the girl who cried and said she didn't like school and wanted her mommy- it's amazing all I hear from Zach. I haven't had that with Josh.
When Rico ate something that the kids dropped and I didn't sound too pleased about it Zach said, "what? He just wants to help us when we drop food!"
No comments:
Post a Comment