
There's a familiar face on our currency around here!

I read about these in Family Fun magazine and just printed the to do charts and money on a website online. They get one daddy dollar for each chore competed and at the end of each week get to go to the chore store to spend their money either on little trinkets, candy, computer game time, etc. (along with some money for offering at church) or they can save some to get the bigger, pricier items. The boys have REALLY taken to it and it has been a dream to hear first thing in the morning, right after school, in the evening, "What can I do, Mom?" They like racking up the daddy dollars. The other day Josh said, "Zach and I keep getting money. So the plasterers will be rich!"
Great idea! I might have to steal this one from you - with Steve dollars of course! :0)
ReplyDeleteWonderful! We do a similar chore chart system with a chore store that opens on Fridays filled with garage sale finds and video game time.
ReplyDeleteCould you email me the website where you printed your dad dollars and chart? We have ours but it is getting well used and may someday need to be replaced.
The system we use is called The Choreganizer.
http://www.homeschoolfcgs.com/product_info.php/products_id/743