Friday, March 5, 2010

Week in Review

a hike last week-end
a kindergarteners first lost tooth! it actually fell out at school and he didn't even know it- thus our second note to the tooth fairy. He was making goofy faces for the photo I was trying to get. Notice the space on top (natural space) looks about like the space on the bottom (lost tooth) :( He sometimes talks about the tooth he lost up there ?

crazy big brother Josh. The photo below is josh demonstrating how he "forged" my name- apparently I forgot to sign one of his paper books like in the photo below and he didn't want to tell the teacher so he signed my name on it.... can hardly tell the difference.
3 Big kids in a tub- I had to get a photo cuz this probably won't be happening too many more times (and it's great for later bribery:)

this morning out on the road- we ran into a schwan's guy we know! Dave!

Josh and I spent a couple hours this morning (the kids were off today) volunteering at a farm in black forest (and getting a ticket to Disneyland in return!) It was a bit chilly, but not terrible and Josh had fun- we got to feed and water the dogs, chickens, & ducks, walk the dogs and brush the horses. Pretty cool.
Not pictured is Josh's cub scouts going bowling (and Zach got to join in until he got his finger squished between 2 bowling balls- then he was done) I actually remembered the camera for that one, but found the battery was dead:( Josh did pretty good at it and had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment