Monday night was a program for all the second grade classes- Josh's class is in yellow and being one of the taller kids in his class (always) he is on the top row. It was titled 'Hoppin' Through the Holidays' and they sang songs about all the holidays in this second semester of school.





Dave had to work, but Lexi and Zach were most entertaining! While waiting for it to start Zach looked up front and made a comment about the easter egg, the heart and the broccoli (shamrock) then as he looked around he spotted a guy not too far (but far enough not to hear I hope) that he felt he needed to tell me about, "mom, see that guy with the sunglasses? He's a man not a girl." (He had long hair in a pony tail) Zach also spotted a girl in his class and when I asked him if he wanted to say hi to her he said, "She's not even my friend- she's on the girl team!" Then there was Lexi. She was in rare cheerleader form. As soon as she saw Josh walk in she starts her, "Go Joshie Go!" Then as they are waiting to get all the kids situated (and it is pretty quiet) she yells, "Do it!" (like get started maybe?) Then as soon as they get into the first song she belts out, "I like your song, Josh!" I don't know how many times I was trying to refrain from laughing while telling Lexi to be quiet. At one point she told me, "mom, I want to sing. Maybe when I get a green shirt like him I can sing here." The second grade program was cute and my seat mates where pretty cute too.
On another note- all 3 kids went to the dentist on tuesday. Lexi was a trooper patient- she sat so still, doing what they asked through the xrays and cleaning! Josh did pretty good too- Zach was the one that sat up half way through the cleaning and wouldn't let them finish with the brush that rotates, but he did pretty good besides that. He had a very loose tooth on bottom next to his first one that fell out and during the cleaning it popped right out. So 2 teeth gone in about 2 weeks for him! AND, best of all- NO cavites for any of them!!!! This mom was over the moon about that news!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment