We got these for 75% off at Walmart for next year's Halloween costumes. As you can imagine Zach is THRILLED to have the Dan Bakugon costume- the inspiration for his name change to Dan.
When he saw the Bakugon costume his first question was, "Can I be this everyday??" After wearing it a bit he starts taking the gloves off and says, "Now can we be done with this nonsense?" Ha! I don't know what that was about cause now he's back to he wants to be Bakugon Dan for every Halloween.
He has been having apples and caramel apple dip for a snack the past couple days and loves it. The other day as he was eating it he said, "When I'm grown up I'm going to take the apple dip with me." then a second later, "Are you allowed to take food?"
He and Josh were playing and Zach says, "wait a minute, Josh, I gotta scratch my bottom." Josh laughing says, "o.k." to which Zach replies, "ha, have you ever heard that before?"
Lexi's thoughts~
She often says, "What in the world is going on here?!" Don't know where she got that.
Holding her wallet she says, "I found quarters and I think I need much more"
She had her head stuck in the pantry the other day and said, "I'm looking for other hungry stuff" I asked her if she wanted an apple or banana and she says, "nope, I'm looking for chocolate."
Today I told her that we need to take Dad to the Dr. and her immediate question was, "Are there cookies there?"
No comments:
Post a Comment