Saturday, May 9, 2009

Butterflies, Ladybugs & Spidermans, Oh My!

I have seen a new side of Lexi this past week- she is very afraid of flys, ants and spiders. But she calls them butterflies, ladybugs and spidermans. In the car the other day she was getting so upset at a fly on the window and freaking out because "it's going to get me!" that I had to actually pull over and open her door to get it out.
This kitchen chair is right up there with the little bathroom stool as part of Lexi's 'tools of destruction'. She can be found doing many not good things once she is standing on the chair that has been pushed over to the counters. Such as this photo underneath where she scooped chicken juices from the crockpot onto the lemon squares I had sitting out for Dave.

Bucket as a hat, don't know why. Never know why with most of what she does all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment