Friday, May 15, 2009

Bakugon Braaaaawwwwllllll

At least that's what I think they are saying as they throw the weird little balls across the floor and they open up into strange creatures... I don't get it, but Zach finally did- he got the long anticipated, MUCH talked about ~ BAKUGON!!!! (His last day of school gift- I couldn't hold out til his bday in Aug for all the constant talk of Bakugon)



Zach kept saying, "I can't believe we got Bakugon!" and he told me thank you about 8 times!


Lexi got a Diego movie, but with her brother's non-stop talk of Bakugon she figured it had to be good.

They even took them to bed with them and played first thing in the morning. But we have already had to hold search parties for those little things. They have also proven to be great motivaters if they are threatened to be taken away!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Heather,

    To begin with, I highly recommend this article:

    http://www.triviumpursuit.com/articles/ten_to_do_before_ten.php

    Even if you do not plan to use a classical-style in your homeschooling (it is not our primary choice), it is still a very informative and encouraging read.

    For math, you might like to look into Math-U-See. There are some free demos available at their website (or, you can request a sample DVD in the mail): http://www.mathusee.com/demo.html

    Based on the article that I linked you to up above, we have not done a formal math curriculum, yet. On our own, we have gone over basic addition/subtraction, telling time, value of coins, math games, etc. Now that Justin is moving closer to age 10, I am looking at math curriculum for him. We may very well choose Math-U-See.

    Please keep in touch and let me know how else I can be of any help :)

    ReplyDelete