Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This Week...

Sunday I try to cut coupons out of the paper (sometimes it gets pushed to monday, tuesday, wed...) but Lexi likes to sit and cut with me.

our t.v. broke last week so now the kids all squish into the computer chair together and watch movies on the computer.
Monday the kids were off school and since Josh has been asking to make a mandarin orange (one of the few fruits he likes) pie for like a year I decided we should do it (didn't know that was actually a pie, but found a recipe) of course Josh didn't like the pie- he's the pickier of the 3- but he had fun making it and Zach and I like it o.k.



Today Lexi and I got to go on a tour of a mission factory in Pueblo. A girl in our church writes the springs bargains blog and she organized it. It was neat to see and they gave each of us these tote bags filled with a few of their items. Lexi and I both got one- score! I think there might be some photos and video to come on the springs bargains blog on my sidebar if you want to check that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment