I love, love, love the boys but soooooo love havin' a girl to do some girly stuff with- this was our day....


Every day starts with Rico ~ this girl LOVES her dog....


Lexi and mom got to go have coffee (and juice) and lexi picked out a peanut butter chocolate chip bar at our cute coffee house, Montegues. When I asked her what she wanted to talk about surprisingly she said, "Rico":)

she's THREE!! (finally since she has seemed 3 for the past year)

she likes to stir my coffee for me

she watched the ladies next to us for a few minutes and then said, "mom, we should talk and laugh" so she would mumble something and then belt out a loud fakish laugh. So we did that for a bit- funny girl.

she also wanted to try out a different table for a few minutes (and then wanted to switch back to our original table- and because she was the birthday girl I obliged!)

time for the birthday girl's first manicure! well, actually just a nail painting, cheaper and less attention span required for that. Of the 30 colors of nail polish on the wall she went immediately to the brightest almost neon pink there was.


chompin' away on her gum while gettin' her nails done- she also loves gum

pretty nails with flowers even

drying time
oh my gosh, heather!!! I can't believe how grown up Lexi is. I loved reading and seeing about your day together - too cute!
ReplyDeleteXOXOX shawna
she has a fun way to sign "3" 2 + 1 she is a mathematician like her Gram ;)
ReplyDelete